Damocles - 70 Monk

Damocles

Damocles - 70 Monk

Postby Damocles » Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 am

Character Name: Damocles
Class: Monk
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 100%. Keep in mind that I will be attending pre-alphas of other MMORPGs (pantheon/ashes of creation) and I will be doing the whole early Bless Online thing as the Bless Online Event in SF interested me.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes.

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes.

What is your flag status (latest expansions specifically)?: None.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 519 aa. Auto-grant :3.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: NA

What experience do you have playing this class?: I helped pull in NToV. I specialize in agro management as a group puller since I mainly played up until Luclin launch. I'm intimately familiar with FD Mechanics and pathing mechanics of both the new and old rules. I'm also very experienced in dungeon crawling. I am far less experienced in raid environments as most of my experience there has been as a warrior. Beyond that, I am aware of other classes as I have played many classes in EverQuest and have worked at optimizing them in non-OP environments. I am probably most skilled at playing Enchanter in the role of group puller.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: I took a 1+ year hiatus, so I don't remember much from then. When I came back I was still in Wake the Forsaken. I left them as they weren't the guild that they were when I joined them and they changed their raid schedule. I won't go into details of why I left them, but let's just say they really made me mad ; P.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Classic, Kunark, Velious, and a little bit of Luclin. Really don't know much content beyond that.

How did you hear about us?: I've known. I think this was the first guild I had ever joined on Phinigel.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Nobody anymore probably.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I am good at dancing between the edge of life and death, so can be very good in very difficult situations. We'll say that the NToV raid that I was part of when the raid force was severely undergeared and we were winging it was the most fun I had ever had. I also know how to tank and have a bunch of 60s I guess. Just happened to choose Monk to level here since I didn't want to solo on the other classes. Furthermore, I am free to change to one of my other 60s if it'd be more useful. aka my favorite class is Enchanter but I only enjoy grouping on it, so it would have killed me to have solo'd on it lol.

I regularly stream on Twitch as well, so I will definitely be streaming all of the raids <3.
Vaion
Officer

Re: Damocles - 70 Monk

Postby Vaion » Sun May 13, 2018 11:38 am

Tagged 5.13.18
Bird
Guild Member

Re: Damocles - 70 Monk

Postby Bird » Sun May 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Were you playing this character when you originally joined TBW? I joined TBW the second week Phinny was up and can't place your name.

Return to “Recruitment”