Anilede - 70 Paladin

Anilede
Guild Member

Anilede - 70 Paladin

Postby Anilede » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Character Name: Anilede
Class: Paladin
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 80%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Affirmative

What is your flag status (latest expansions specifically)?: Up through DSK / DPoB

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 1300+

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Just show me where this 'Max' is and i'l hit him good...

What experience do you have playing this class?: Total Newb :geek:

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: TBW! break from game.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I know nothing of the new content, please forgive me!

How did you hear about us?: Some joker in general chat. ;)

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Pretty much all of you...

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: My dad owns a dealership... :lol:
Dukat
Guild Member

Re: Anilede - 70 Paladin

Postby Dukat » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Welcome back to the party Ani!
Soon
Recruit

Re: Anilede - 70 Paladin

Postby Soon » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 am

I have a follower?

Return to “Recruitment”