Blazinfury 70 mage

Blazinfury
Guild Member

Blazinfury 70 mage

Postby Blazinfury » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:11 am

Character Name:
Class:
Current Level:

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: I should be present 100% of the time. Although may need to leave early some nights.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes (Thanks Snomie)

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes (Also thank you Snomie)

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: Not flagged

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 380 - Luclin granted mainly

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Achieved max level since I joined guild as a lowbie.

What experience do you have playing this class?: Grouping some experience - raiding I have been a beastlord

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: No other guilds

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I raided PoP through OoW. When I stopped raiding we were just dabbling into DoDH.

How did you hear about us?: I went onto my 'main' server, joined the Phinigel general chat, and asked if there were any pacific time raid guilds.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: None.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I just want to thank the people that helped me level and that are continuing to help with back flagging and my epic fights.

Return to “Recruitment”