70 Zerk LFwork

Church
Guild Member

70 Zerk LFwork

Postby Church » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Character Name: Church
Class:Berserker
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: hoping about 80%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: Tacvi Flaged, Anguish Flagged

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:398 mostly offence

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?:I'm getting used to it

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: TMO rest in peace

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:Raided Live up to DoDH was friends and family in TMO raided when I could

How did you hear about us?: Boze, Dailor, Ginix

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Dailor suggested you because of your raid times to my play times

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: Been a long time since I actively raided I missed most of DoN raids but I look forward to getting back on the bus

Return to “Recruitment”