Boze, 70 Beastlord

Boze
Guild Member

Boze, 70 Beastlord

Postby Boze » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Character Name: Boze
Class: Beastlord
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:
I've kept a ~75% raid attendance in TMO, raiding on the same days at an earlier time. Given the later start time in BW, I'd be at least the same attendance but probably slightly higher.
I'm in Montana, so the pacific raid times will be a little easier for me to make regularly.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:
Yup! bozeangeles#4877

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:
Sure! I've used the built-in audio triggers so far; never missed a click on OMM or had my burden un-shouldered, fine with learning GINA though.

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?:
Fully flagged/keyed for GoD (I have the piece to request Tacvi as well)
All signets/raids for Anguish
Done with DoN progression (EEEEEVIL)

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:
1380 assigned, 140 banked. I have everything.
I usually prioritize raid-utility things first (e.g., new paragon ranks), then defensives, then DPS/utility depending on the ability.

What experience do you have playing this class?:
Mained a beastlord my entire time on Phinny, started in Luclin. Raided all content. I looove this class. So many tools, so many ways to play.
I recognize that it's a support class first and not a pure dps class in this era. I think most beastlords on the server don't make use of their tools and give the class a bad rap. Beast can basically be a one-toon box team, and can fit just about any role in a group. I've geared up pretty tanky, and tend to play that role in groups most of the time (and even raids! I've tanked Anguish minis & Tacvi bosses many times). For perspective, my new favorite item is my vish 2hb.
In raids you can expect me to slow, keep two fero rotations going, buff SA, offtank adds, spot heal, and still make parse when the monks and rogues slack.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:
The Mystic Order, Nov 16-Jan 18. Guild has basically broken up. All but one officer have left/quit in the last week or so. We just don't have folks willing to take leadership roles and rebuild. The bulk of our membership is going to CoC; I'm coming here because y'all's late start times are way healthier for my life balance. I really enjoy raiding and I'm looking to keep having fun with it.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
I've raided all content from Luclin through Dragons on Phinny with TMO. Back in the day I raided with Stasis on Prexus during Velious and Luclin as a warrior.

How did you hear about us?:
Good question! I've known about y'all for a while, so hard to say. I was considering y'all back before I joined TMO since y'all are the only western guild.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:
Snomie - I've bought a few augs and gotten to chatting from there.
Erasmus - does he still count? =D Funny to see the recruitment posts are still his. He's been good to TMO for a long time now.
I've grouped with many of y'all over the year+ I've been on phinny, but I honestly don't know many members super well.
I name changed from Bozeangeles to Boze in... August I think? so some of y'all might recognize that name better.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
I'm max XP/AA/done with basically everything on Boze (e.g., BiC, clickies, etc... still trying to get those damn circle of drakes augs though), so outside of raids or helping folks with things I've mostly been on my alt necro, Recnamorcen. (He's on the same account and I don't ever intend on boxing.) Boze playtime will spike back quick when DoDH opens! Lots of cool content to explore.

Also a decent tailor, can make iksar cultural silk/leather + eminent symbols of any deity pretty reliably (262 base skill, have the +15% shears, +AAs, maths out to 95% success anything up to ~350 trivial). At least 220 in all other tradeskills.

Boze magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3773389
Snomie

Re: Boze, 70 Beastlord

Postby Snomie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 am

Welcome, please look for Musklez, Snomie, Treach, Vaiion, Hurq, Hardcorn or Elderan for a tag in game.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Vaion
Officer

Postby Vaion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:29 am

NIce post! Good to see another BST coming out of the woods.

As far as Erasmus goes, he’s like our Mecca-God-All-Mighty-Savior-Uber-Extreme. We love him and are waiting for the day when he decides to return home 8-)
Boze
Guild Member

Postby Boze » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Got tagged Saturday! If someone could add me to the discord channel before raid tonight that'd be rad, I have it open most of the time. bozeangeles#4877

Return to “Recruitment”