Leessa (app)

Leessa

Leessa (app)

Postby Leessa » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Character Name: Leessa
Class: Cleric
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: Full time

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: possibly

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: possibly, I currently do not use any audio

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: none but willing to work towards

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 50, spell casting mastery, RC, casting subtely, some healing AA's

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: asap

What experience do you have playing this class?: I have played a cleric on BB for 11 years

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: none (except alt guild LoVe)

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I have been raiding since level 51. I was with LoV on BB for 10 years. old world to TDS

How did you hear about us?: I followed my guild leader Nerian to this server and wish to be where he is =-)

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Nerian (old guild leader), Sapphyre, Qilliem,Nanei

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
Snomie

Re: Leessa (app)

Postby Snomie » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:43 am

Please reach out to Farcore, Musklez, Snomie, Treach, Vaiion, Relvis, Hardcorn, Hurq or Elderan for a tag.

We do require lvl 70 before your trial period starts, but you can join as friends & family until you've reached the appropriate level. Friends and family are still able to raid and receive loot (but have a low DKP cap for bids on loot). Once you're at lvl 70 your trail period will begin.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
Treach
Officer

Re: Leessa (app)

Postby Treach » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:36 am

Greetings,

Nerian mentioned we might be seeing your application. I'll put you on my friends list and try to chat tonight in game.

Treach

Return to “Recruitment”