68 Wizard

Pjori
Recruit

68 Wizard

Postby Pjori » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Character Name: Pjori
Class: Wizard
Current Level: 68

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75 or more

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: when I know what it is

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: finished the trials, all the ikkys, qvic....

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 60, Damage amt and Crit %

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Less than two weeks

What experience do you have playing this class?: its my main

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Phoenix Emerging, they disbanded

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: this go around in Phinny is my first time raiding, wife and I played EQ old school, back in the day, but didn't raid much

How did you hear about us?: word of mouth, and the raid hours

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Truadin, nerian, members of PE

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I maybe the oldest in the guild :( But not THAT old lol
Dukat
Guild Member

Re: 68 Wizard

Postby Dukat » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Pjori wrote:Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I maybe the oldest in the guild :( But not THAT old lol

I dunno man, Bontil may have you beat.
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:16 am

Please reach out to Farcore, Musklez, Snomie, Treach, Vaiion, Relvis, or Elderan for a tag.

We do require lvl 70 before your trial period starts, but you can join as friends & family until you've reached the appropriate level. Friends and family are still able to raid and receive loot (but have a low DKP cap for bids on loot). Once you're at lvl 70 your trail period will begin.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Vaion
Officer

Postby Vaion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:15 am

Wizard mains are a myth....
Musklez

Postby Musklez » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm

tagged 12/14, fnf for now, recruit @ 70.

Return to “Recruitment”