Draconis 70 Monk

Draconis
Guild Member

Draconis 70 Monk

Postby Draconis » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Character Name: Draconis
Class: Monk
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75%+

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: Fresh 70, only have Kod Taz flag. Working on Signets and DoN progression currently.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: Currently 80aa (Fresh level 70, growing quickly)

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Accomplished!

What experience do you have playing this class?: Main'd a monk on E'ci server until GoD came out on live servers, then switched to Berserker full time.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: None

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: 13 years with a top E'ci/Tunare guild (Grey Horizon)

How did you hear about us?: Through a good friend, Hurq

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: 10+ years experience raiding with Hurq on Tunare, had the pleasure of grouping with Musklez and a few others.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I am willing to do anything to help the guild out, loyalty is #1. Even if you need me to play another class.
Tich
Guild Member

Re: Draconis 70 Monk

Postby Tich » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Curious, was Grey Horizon a merger between Grey Hawke and someone else?
Draconis
Guild Member

Postby Draconis » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:14 pm

No, Grey Horizon was founded in 2000 and survives still!
Tich
Guild Member

Postby Tich » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Ahh ok coolio. I see mentioned that you're working signets and DoN progression; I'd suggest focusing on signets since you can participate in DoN raids without doing progression but cannot participate in Anguish without signets.
Draconis
Guild Member

Postby Draconis » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks for the pointer, Tich.
Been a while since I have done this content.
I assume all mains have access, if anyone's alts would like to join up for signets, feel free to send me a tell anytime!

Regards,
Drac
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 am

Tagged 12 Dec.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:

Return to “Recruitment”