Rowzalie 65 Shaman

Rosalee

Rowzalie 65 Shaman

Postby Rosalee » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:18 am

Character Name: Rowzalie
Class: Shaman
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 65-75%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: I don't know, I have flags but I'm not sure which ones, I've done several parts of a lot but never got to complete a lot

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 6 AA's completed (spell casting subt. lev 1 & 2), 1 banked

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: i hope to be lev 70 before the end of the year

What experience do you have playing this class?: I started playing this class in April of this year

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: PE - because they are breaking up, never could really raid with them as they were all based on EST

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: on BB I raided my guild quite a bit, don't remember where we left off, but I think it was Arc. Started in Guild of Avalon, then moved to Legion of Valor for my remaining years, took a little break to work on some RL stuff, then joined back up shortly after this server started

How did you hear about us?: Nerian - he was my guild leader on BB and invited me to join PE when I started playing again, then when PE broke up, he suggested I come apply to this guild.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Sapphyre, Nanei, Fiele, Traudin, Qillinem,

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I have a complex RL but love to play too, I will do almost anything to help fellow guildies and am very faithful when someone becomes my friend or ally, I'm not about getting the most out of everything, just having fun and being with others, I try not to complain and I'm a peacemaker at heart, I love cats and crocheting and singing and horses. Oh, and Thornyrose is my bf in RL. We met in eq on BB while in Nerian's guild, found out we lived pretty close to each other, met up and he's been with me almost since then. We live in Boring, OR, out in the country, and I have a 14 yr old son.
Farcore

Re: Rowzalie 65 Shaman

Postby Farcore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Please reach out to myself Musklez, Snomie, Treach, Vaiion, Relvis, or Elderan for a tag.

We do require lvl 70 before your trial period starts, but you can join as friends & family until you've reached the appropriate level. Friends and family are still able to raid and receive loot (but have a low DKP cap for bids on loot). Once you're at lvl 70 your trail period will begin.

Return to “Recruitment”