thornyrose

Thornyrose

thornyrose

Postby Thornyrose » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 am

Character Name:thornyrose
Class:enchanter
Current Level:70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:100%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?:not sure

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:149

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?:not sure of question i played from lvl one i boxed a wizzy for a group there hard to find

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:pe- they broke up

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:ive been playing from 2002 raided there. took a break then came to this server

How did you hear about us?:Nerian-he was the gl on other server and ive known him for 15 years, much respect for him

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:sapphyre, qillinem, fiele, traudin.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: rowsalie is my gf and is appying also (shaman)
Snomie

Re: thornyrose

Postby Snomie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:25 am

Heya Thonyrose, please reach out to an officer in game to discuss your app. We're currently figuring out how to fit you guys in as we can't really bring 8 enchanters to raid (4 from PE + 4 current in BW).

Some main swaps or staying as friends and family status until full raid member slots are available may be required for the enchanters apping for full raid member right now. We do require our full raid members to be max level and above 50% raid atten. so I believe a couple of you guys from PE will be apping and staying as friends and family either way. FnF can still raid but will be bid capped lower than full raid members.

On a sidenote, shaman/mages/druid/bards/ranger/wiz/bstlord have slots open and some of our members would even be happy to help powerlevel any mages/shamans/other classes we need if it helps with main swaps. In particular we have barely any shaman/druid/mages right now.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Thornyrose

Re: thornyrose

Postby Thornyrose » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Thanks for the consideration but ill hold off and see if things change.

Return to “Recruitment”