Sapphyre

Sapphyre
Guild Member

Sapphyre

Postby Sapphyre » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Character Name: Sapphyre

Current Level: 67

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 40-50%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: As long as it will download to my computer there shouldn't be an issue.

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: Not many after The Planes, none in Gates
How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 182 spent, 2 banked.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Soon as possible

What experience do you have playing this class?: Have played a cleric for the past few years
List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: PE = guild became an alt guild just recently.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Raided up to Arx on the Bristelbane Server. I was in the guild Legion of Valor. Raided with Phoenix Emerging on Phinny for the past few months.

How did you hear about us?: A new guild recruit (Nerian)

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Rebo and a few guildies from Phoenix Emerging have also applied to your guild.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I strive to do my best and always willing to learn from others.
Snomie

Re: Sapphyre

Postby Snomie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Heya Sapphyre! Please look for Relvis, Treach, Elderan, Vaiion, Musklez, Farcore or Snomie in game for a friends and family invite.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Farcore

Re: Sapphyre

Postby Farcore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Tagged 12/10 - trial starts at lvl 70

Return to “Recruitment”