About the Qill

Healsem

About the Qill

Postby Healsem » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Since you folks were kind enough to invite me without a proper app, I thought I'd post this to give you some idea of who Qillinem is. I'm a slow-witted, slow-handed grumpy old man in RL who still enjoys playin' EQ. I always try to do my best in any situation, on any toon. It may not always get the job done, but it'll always be my best effort. I'm happy to be joining the ranks of TBW and look forward to lots of good raiding. As for the LoVers I was fortunate enough to come into the guild with, all I can say is that you will NEVER find a better class of people ANYWHERE, and I'm proud to call them all my friends. Thank you.
Snomie

Re: About the Qill

Postby Snomie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Heya Qill, welcome! I know you're invited already, but could you post a quick app anyway so we have something to put in your recruiting thread please.

Just copy and paste this with your answers next to the questions:

Character Name:
Class:
Current Level:

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?:

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?:

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:

How did you hear about us?:

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Healsem

Postby Healsem » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:12 am

I'm workin' on the app. If you folks don't need 'chanters on raids, I have a 70 cleric that I also ike to play. Has his epic and PoP/GoD raid gear. No conviction yet though.
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:08 am

Sure, cleric would probably be fine too. We're not too sure on exactly how many clerics/enchs we'll have per raid with all the new apps coming in right now, but we'll be watching the numbers next few raids to get a better idea of how things stand and if some class changes need to happen or not.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Tagged 12/11. App to be complete by 12/13 for trial period to start
Healsem

Postby Healsem » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Character Name: Qillinem
Class:Enchanter
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 100%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: I have Sigs turned in for Anguish.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 523

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: N/A

What experience do you have playing this class?: I have played this class since 2,000..I Love it.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: We started a Guild for the 10 of us that came from BB until we were 60, then joined PE for a year.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: On Bristlebane we got to arx before our guild kind of died then we came here.

How did you hear about us?: Nerian has been talking about apping for a while sine were PST.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Truadin and Rebo are from PE.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I will work hard to move up and help you progress. We love to raid so ill be around for a long time.

Return to “Recruitment”