Truadin - 70 Cleric

Truadin
Guild Member

Truadin - 70 Cleric

Postby Truadin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Character Name: Truadin
Class: Cleric
Current Level: 70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: my 30 day RA in PE was 86%. I don't see any reason why that would change much.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: GoD fagged only to Inktu'ta. Need MPG signet and all raid trials for Anguish.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 641 AA. Healing first, then defensive, then utility.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?: Truadin has been my main since I started on this server in October 2016

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Phoenix Emerging. Only leaving because the guild is shutting down as a raiding guild.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Raided as a ranger back in day up through PoP. Raided on Truadin from Velious - GoD (Ikky & Qvic basically).

How did you hear about us?: DGB forums.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: To be honest, I can't remember ever grouping with any Broken Wave.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I play in PST - I think your raid schedule will work well for me.
Snomie

Re: Truadin - 70 Cleric

Postby Snomie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:08 am

Heya Truadin, please look for Relvis, Treach, Elderan, Vaiion, Musklez, Farcore or Snomie in game for a guild invite to start your app.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Treach
Officer

Postby Treach » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:25 am

Greetings,

I'll be in game tonight around 730-745.

Treach
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Tagged 12/7
Truadin
Guild Member

Postby Truadin » Fri May 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Shortly after I joined last December I burned out on EQ pretty hard and quit the game forever.

I'm back.

Don't know if you guys are interested in inviting me back or not, but I would like to re-join and raid with you.

I missed DoN, DoDH, and PoR. I have no flags from those expansions.
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Heya Truadin, welcome back. Look for Musklez, Snomie, Treach, Vaiion, Hurq, Hardcorn or Elderan for a re-tag in game.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:

Return to “Recruitment”