Houseboat 70 Berserker

Houseboat

Houseboat 70 Berserker

Postby Houseboat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am

Character Name:Houseboat
Class:Berserker
Current Level:70

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:100%
Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:Yes
Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:Yes. Could use some help with how to best use it.
What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?:
4/6 Trials - 4/7 Signets for anguish // time, tacvi flagged
How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:
442 aa. Have everything dps related and working on last few defensive ones.
What experience do you have playing this class?:
Started raiding a few days after GoD launch.
List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:
Bregan D'Aerth - was my eq home since Velious launched on P99. Main reason for departure is to find a guild with a schedule suited to me, with a system that holds people accountable for their attendance.
Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
(Live) The Death Squad - The Tribunal - PoP-GoD
Sol Invictus - The Tribunal - OoW-DoD
(P99) Bregan D'Aerth - Blue - Velious
(TLP) Bregan D'Aerth - Phinigel - Velious-OoW
How did you hear about us?:
Was looking for PST timezone raiding guilds on the forums. Apparently, TBW is the only one.
Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:
Grouped with Zanumren a few times.
Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
I realize you guys aren't recruiting Berserker. I'm a very dedicated player, beyond my class, and really want your raid schedule. I have multiple alts, I'm willing to come into the guild as any class desired. Will just take me a few weeks to get something else raid ready and won't be as well geared. Thank you for your consideration.
Snomie

Re: Houseboat 70 Berserker

Postby Snomie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:25 am

Please reach out to an officer in game regarding possible options. Not sure what classes your alts are, but right now the classes we're mainly looking for are: Cleric, shaman, druid, mage, wizard.

In particular for shaman and druid we only have 1 high attendance raider right now for each class.

Officers you can find in game: Relvis, Treach, Elderan, Vaion, Dylan, Juandeag or Snomie
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:

Return to “Recruitment”