60 Beastlord Looking For Good Company (FnF)

Sariee

60 Beastlord Looking For Good Company (FnF)

Postby Sariee » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Character Name: Sariee
Class: Beastlord
Current Level: 60

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 70%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes.

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes.

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: None.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 0. :(

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Within a few weeks.

What experience do you have playing this class?: I've played Beastlord off and on for several years, on various TLP's and on Live.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: I was part of Pick Up Group because they were the first guild to toss me an invite and form groups within the guild, outside of /lfg. I left because it is not a permanent home where I can progress my character and raid. :)

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I've been part of many TLP's and have raided in almost all of them, in one way or another, but most notably Fippy. There, I raided from GoD content to HoT with Darkblood of Solusek Ro as an Enchanter. I've also raided on Live for the past 2 years, clearing TDS, TBM and EoK.

How did you hear about us?: Through some good friends I had made within Darkblood,

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Lilbluedream, Tich, Akiosan, to name a few. I raided with them for quite some time on Fippy.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: Not that I can think of, but I will happily chat in-game and answer any question you folk may have for me!
Gwaine
Guild Member

Re: 60 Beastlord Looking For Good Company (FnF)

Postby Gwaine » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:53 am

OMG Sariee!

Good to see you still around!

Its a yes vote from me :)

Shanng (AKA Gwaine)
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Tagged 9/14
Gwaine
Guild Member

Postby Gwaine » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:12 am

YES!

Return to “Recruitment”