Elth Hawkmoor 58 druid

Elth Hawkmoor

Elth Hawkmoor 58 druid

Postby Elth Hawkmoor » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Character Name: Elth Hawkmoor
Class: Druid
Current Level: 60

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: I currently work to 8:15 pst. But should be able to roll that forward for at least two of those days.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: I'm married but if you don't tell I won't. I knew a Gina once, red head. But to answer the question, yes.

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: pop hadn't opened when I left. Will look to flag while application is being considered.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 30. Basics and healing currently.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:  I anticipate maxing in early October, moving next week.

What experience do you have playing this class?: Third druid still learning the ropes. Highest druid level 77 on Zek.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Stormswords, came back and they had effectively disbanded.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I mostly played on the Zeks, was always in a second tier guild. Usually played one of 3 classes in raids warrior, wizard or shaman. Did initial content, POP, LDON, DON. Anguish.

How did you hear about us?:  I asked a question in General Chat and ended up talking to a few of your guild members.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: I wouldn't say I know anyone just yet. Hoping to get to spend some time with your players in the days to come.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:  Good to be back met some of your players and think that I will be a good fit.
Last edited by Elth Hawkmoor on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dukat
Guild Member

Re: Elth Hawkmoor 58 druid

Postby Dukat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Played on Sullon Zek myself. Always good to see more folks from the Zeks.
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Oops, I should edit that recruiting template since we don't really need elementals/time flags anymore. You can ignore the flagging for that stuff since only GoD flags matter right now (and GoD is almost over so it's not that big a deal right now - although you should try to do a group run of Tipt to get your KT access at some point).

If you'd like to reach out to an officer in game then we can see about getting you a friends and family guild tag while you level up. Officers: Relvis, Treach, Elderan, Vaion, Dylan, Faenix, Juandeag or Snomie
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Treach
Officer

Postby Treach » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 am

Still trying to connect with you online. i'll be online tonight between like 730-12.

Treach

Return to “Recruitment”