Swiftwind 65 ranger

Swiftwind 65 ranger

Postby Swiftwind » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Character Name: Swiftwind
Class: Ranger
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75-90%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes, I am familiar with discord and have used in previous raiding guilds

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Never used Gina, but I can download it and learn how to use it.

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: All Elemental/Time and Kod'Taz

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 394, all defensive, crit, and weapon damage ones excluding some GoD AA's like weapon affinity is only rank 1 so far. All healing, DD crit, and spell duration AAs.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: n/a

What experience do you have playing this class?: Raided with Return of Good of the Good Ole Boys, for about 4 months, mostly in PoP elementals, Time, LDoN raids, and very little GoD such as Ikkinz 1-3, Was also the ranger class lead for the last couple months in Good Ole Boys, but my extra duties really only were to setup WS orders when/if we needed. Also have a 100 ranger on bertox server, which I have never been in a raiding guild on him

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Pick up Group was the first guild I was in, I left them to join a raiding guild which was Good Ole Boys, which I'm leaving Good Ole Boys, due to the guild folding as we lost too many players and we couldn't recover.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Back in the day I raided on an enchanter from Velious to Dragons of Norrath. Started on Mithaniel Marr server as an enchanter, and later on transferred to Fennin Ro in order to join Sacred Fyre, where I raided PoP-DoN on my enchanter. Also raided on an enchanter on Ragefire server, just old school content- some of kunark.

How did you hear about us?: I heard about you guys before I joined Return of the Good Ole Boys, don't remember where I first heard about you guys though. I was very interested in joining, due to Broken Wave's raid times, but I was way behind you guys in progression, also had friends that joined Good Ole Boys, so I ended up joining them, so I could progress with them through PoP and get to push through the content with a guild that wasn't way ahead of me in means of progression.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: I know nobody in Broken Wave to be honest, I hope that can change

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I tend to be a very loyal guild member, and stick with a guild through the good and the bad, other than that I can't think of anything else that isn't already mentioned above

Return to “Recruitment”