Wika 65 Cleric

Guild Member

Wika 65 Cleric

Postby Wika » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 am

Character Name: Wika

Class: Cleric

Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75%+

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: I have a fire flag. Not flagged for time.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 82. Healing Adept, Healing Gift, Spell Casting Mastery, Spell Casting Reinforcement, MGB, Divine Arbitration, Radiant Cure.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?: I played a cleric on Tunare up till DoN.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: I have not been in a guild on Phinigel. I was not able to make most guild's raiding times as I live on the west coast and dont get off work till 5pm pst.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I was in Wraiths of Destruction and Nefarious Order.

How did you hear about us?: I was looking at phinnykills and trying to find a guild that fits my raid times. Broken Wave matches perfect.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: I dont know anyone yet but will soon hopefully.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I have my epic 1.0.

Re: Wika 65 Cleric

Postby Farcore » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:49 am

Please see Snomie, Treach, Relvis, Dylan, Faenix, Vaion, Elderan, or Juandeag for a tag.

Return to “Recruitment”