Atabimage -65 Mage

Atabimage

Atabimage -65 Mage

Postby Atabimage » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Character Name: Atabimage
Class: Mage
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 90-95%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes, I have no problem using Discord

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: I am completely Time Flagged. I currently don't have any GoD Flags, but would work on them if invited.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 249, DPS/Defensive/FT

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: N/A

What experience do you have playing this class?: I have experience up to PoP playing this class on Phinigel and back in the Day.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Original Gangster Club, there raid times stopped working for me and I did not get along with very many.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
I have raid experience up through Omens of War, I cant remember my guilds name on the Druzzil Ro Server.
How did you hear about us?:
I was searching the Forums and saw that you all are one of if not the only PST raiding guilds.
Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:
I have group with some of you before, but don't know any on specifically.
Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
I always show up early and ready for raids. I listen great and learn what I need to learn when I need to.
Farcore

Re: Atabimage -65 Mage

Postby Farcore » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 am

-

Return to “Recruitment”