Rebo 65 monk

Rebo
Guild Member

Rebo 65 monk

Postby Rebo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Character Name: Rebo
Class: Monk
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 90-100%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:earth/fire/water/air/time

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:260 DPS/Feign death/avoidance

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:currently max level

What experience do you have playing this class?:I have played a monk since early 2000. Lots of experience.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Phoenix Emerging...Fun family oriented raid guild

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I have been a part of raids since around 2003 and have raided most expansions other then the latest few. I have been raiding with Phoenix Emerging for around 3 months now doing elemental plains, Time and the primals in GoD.

How did you hear about us? Two of my real life friends and my brother are all in Broken Wave. Id love to join and start raiding with them and making new friends in the process.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them? Echokid < Brother > and two RL friends Passedout/shini and Hardcorn/Evoker

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance? I hope you all allow me to help out and join in the fun of raiding and making new friends along the way.

Return to “Recruitment”