Guild Member

Twong 65 Monk

Postby Twong » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:34 am

Character Name:
Twong
Class:
Monk
Current Level:

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:
Generally my attendance will be in the 90-100% range (I currently have a 100% 60 day rate in King’s Legion). But I do travel fairly regularly with my wife, so 3-4 times per year I’ll be completely mia for a week or two.
Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:
Not a problem.
Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:
I’ve never used it before, but happy to set it up.
What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:
I’m fully flagged for PoP. In GoD I’m flagged for Qvic. I’ve also done the KT quests to be able to request ikky raids.
How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:
Max AA - 818.
If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:
n/a
What experience do you have playing this class?:
Twong has been my main character since early velious. Before that, the last time I played EQ was 1999-2003, so everything from GoD onwards is completely new to me.
List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:
I joined King’s Legion (well, “The Kingsmen” at the time) shortly after I started playing again, and I have been with them since. After a slow and steady decline over the last few weeks, KL blew up yesterday.
Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
I’ve been raiding since velious. Before that I had essentially no raid experience in any mmorpg.
How did you hear about us?:
From former KL members who are in the guild now.
Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:
I know Hardcorn, Passedout and Echokid from KL. Also coppersulfate (currently inactive friends & family member) and I are good friends, for whatever that’s worth.
Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
I’m almost always rolling around boxed with my druid, Jahiera. She is also at max AA and raid geared, and I know at least as much about how to play a druid as I do a monk. (I always boxed on KL raids, and I played a druid back in the day). I’d very much like to box on raids if I make it through the app period. I realize the 54 limit makes this a lot harder than it used to be, so I’ve got no expectations. Just putting it out there that I’m not someone who regards my box as something I’ll bring along if I have to. Outside of raids, I will almost always be on both toons, and so keeping jahiera at least reasonably well geared is important to me.
As an added bonus, her tradeskills are all at 300 except blacksmithing (currently 283), and I’m always happy to do combines for guildmates. In KL, I was assigned most of the TS mats from raids and used it to make gear for the guild bank.
Snomie

Re: Twong 65 Monk

Postby Snomie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:37 am

Invited 6 August.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:

Return to “Recruitment”