Dameat - 65 Berserker

Dameat
Guild Member

Dameat - 65 Berserker

Postby Dameat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Character Name: Dameat
Class: Berserker
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75%+

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: none due to being a zerker

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 85 - RS3, ND2, Flurry 3, Ferocity, Punishing blade

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: n/a

What experience do you have playing this class?: Only played on live some, have mainee a monk, warrior, & rogue in the past

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Caer Cadarns - Took a new job that prevented me from raiding during the Euro times. / The Mystic Order - Leadership has decided to not allow Berserkers as raiders until they have gear on par with the rest of the guild meaning I will have to box the zerker (I don't box) in order to pickup rot loot once this expansion is on farm.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Prexus - Stasis, racing guild #2 or #3 on the server depending on who you asked. Raided through POP. GoD and all future content is brand new to me. In CC I was an officer and often lead raids during Velious, in TMO I am just a raider but have done POP and the start of GoD.

How did you hear about us?: I've known about you all for a long time since you are the only PST guild. I'm technically CST but find myself up until 2a every-night anyways. I saw Snomie advertising in General tonight.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: I have grouped with many Broken Wave members on my various toons however I can't say I know anyone very well.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I hope you all will consider giving me a shot.
Skeetarok
Guild Member

Re: Dameat - 65 Berserker

Postby Skeetarok » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:54 am

Dameat wrote:The Mystic Order - Leadership has decided to not allow Berserkers as raiders until they have gear on par with the rest of the guild meaning I will have to box the zerker (I don't box) in order to pickup rot loot once this expansion is on farm.

Lol wut?? That's really a lame idea.
Dukat
Guild Member

Postby Dukat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 am

Yeah that's a little weird.
Lucio
Guild Member

Postby Lucio » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:45 am

Is your last name grinder?
Dameat
Guild Member

Postby Dameat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Lucio wrote:Is your last name grinder?
not yet but I like it

Skeetarok wrote:
Dameat wrote:The Mystic Order - Leadership has decided to not allow Berserkers as raiders until they have gear on par with the rest of the guild meaning I will have to box the zerker (I don't box) in order to pickup rot loot once this expansion is on farm.

Lol wut?? That's really a lame idea.

Yes, really don't get it and don't agree with it. I was trying to MC from monk (we have 7-8 at most raids) so not like I was going healer to DPS. I understand I will be a slight drag on heals and Parse lower than others for a little while but a couple pieces of GoD loot and that will be a thing of the past.

Return to “Recruitment”