Shanng 65 Cleric

Gwaine
Guild Member

Shanng 65 Cleric

Postby Gwaine » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Character Name: Shanng
Class: Cleric
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 70%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: All elemental And Time, As well as Qvic

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 204 AA, all healing, Divine Rez, Celestial Regen, Divine intervention, Radiant Cure, MGB, Purify, Some CS and CA

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Already Max

What experience do you have playing this class?: I have played a Cleric for 15+ Years. I have raided with a cleric at all levels of EQ up through House of Thule.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Sad Dragons, Their Raid times were too tough for me. I live on the west coast and have a 9-5 Job. Their raids were starting at 5PM and they were every other day so it made it too hard to get a schedule down.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: I have raided in EQ for 15+ years at some level or another. I was on Lanys Tval with my cleric originally. There I raiding with a 2nd tier guild through PoP, then went to a 1st tier guild Riders of the Apocalypse where I raided 5+ days a week. When I was on Fippy I started in Austerity that became Proficio, During DoDH era I moved to Darkblood where I was very happy to be part of beating all the content in era.

How did you hear about us?: I found your guild on Phinnykills.com and looked at your website for times on raids.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: I know Tich, bluedream and a few others from Darkblood on Fippy. When I was in Darkblood I played a Paladin named Gwaine, Shanng was my boxed cleric that I brought to help out sometimes.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I am a pretty easy guy to get along with. I enjoy making friends and going with the flow, probably why Cleric is so much fun to play for me. I am very excited about being part of a guild that is conducive to West cost people with Jobs. I tend to stay up playing computer until 1AM and beyons anyway so these raid times really are ideal.
Tich
Guild Member

Re: Shanng 65 Cleric

Postby Tich » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:18 am

Good to see you again Shanng! Time to get back to having fun smashing big monsters!
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:21 am

Please looks for Relvis, Treach, Elderan, Vaion, Dylan, Faenix, Snomie, or Farcore in game for an invite please.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Gwaine
Guild Member

Postby Gwaine » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks Tich! Can't wait!

I will send a tell to Officers this afternoon after work.

See you guys tonight!

Return to “Recruitment”