Lucio - 65 Enchanter

Lucio
Guild Member

Lucio - 65 Enchanter

Postby Lucio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:31 am

Character Name: Lucio
Class: Enchanter
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: over 75%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: Time flagged

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 368 as of this posting. I have pretty much all of the important stuff short of the GoD stuff that just came out. Working on that.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: n/a

What experience do you have playing this class?: I've been playing an Enchanter for 18 years. It's the only class I really like.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: When I first leveled this toon up during PoP I joined Sad Dragons and raided with them for a bit. Wasn't happy there. I don't harbor ill will towards them, things just weren't right for me there. I can chat with an officer about it in tells or discord if more info is needed.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Where to start... I've been playing on progession servers exclusively since summer of 2006. I was in Austerity and then Darkblood on Fippy. More recently I have been raiding with Faceless on Lockjaw for around a year before I came over to Phinny.

How did you hear about us?: I did my research on guilds via phinnykills.com

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: I know there are some people from Darkblood on Fippy here.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: Not that I can think of. Happy to chat in detail via a discord interview if you all are interested.
Treach
Officer

Re: Lucio - 65 Enchanter

Postby Treach » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:26 am

Look me up tonight in game. i'll be in game between 745-12pm.

Treach
Tich
Guild Member

Postby Tich » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 am

Hey there Lucio, good to see you're still around on the ole EQ!
Lucio
Guild Member

Postby Lucio » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:44 am

@Treach - I'll send you a tell this evening.

@Tich - Nice to see you converted to the master class!

Return to “Recruitment”