Gnomore - 60 Mage - FnF

Gnomore
Guild Member

Gnomore - 60 Mage - FnF

Postby Gnomore » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Character Name: Gnomore
Class: Magician
Current Level: 60

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 80+%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes, have installed already.

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes, have installed already.

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: None

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 0 :oops:

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Hopefully just a couple of weeks, haven't played on Phinny in a year, so will need to play catch up.

What experience do you have playing this class?: Played Magician from Classic through Luclin on Brell Serilis when live. Started playing again off and on from Secrets of Faydwer through The Darkened Sea on Cazic-Thule.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: Only guild on Phinny has been TBW. I stopped playing a little over a year ago. I had gotten evicted from the condo I was renting as the owners were selling. I ended up having to stay with family for 5 months until I could find a place. I did log in a couple of times during Luclin, but didn't really do anything except try to sell some pet toys in the Bazaar. I started playing a bit again in April on Cazic-Thule, finished The Darkened Sea group progression. Got the bug to raid again and since I fell so far behind on Phinny I tried to play on Agnarr when it launched, but the thought of stopping at PoP along with going through Classic and Kunark again made we come back to Phinny.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:Have raided Classic through Velious with TBW. Have raided some TSS & SoF on Live.

How did you hear about us?:Former member

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:Looks like a good few people are still in the guild from when I was a member.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:Not really good with words. I would like to come back as Friends and Family until I can get max level and some AA under my belt at which time I would then like to apply as a raider. If you have anymore questions or would like me to elaborate on anything please feel free to ask. I know I can tend to ramble aimlessly.
Dukat
Guild Member

Re: Gnomore - 60 Mage - FnF

Postby Dukat » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey Gnomore! Good to see you man!
Soon
Recruit

Postby Soon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm

YO! Welcome back!
Treach
Officer

Postby Treach » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Gnomore!

Access granted!
Gnomore
Guild Member

Postby Gnomore » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 am

Thanks guys, super excited to be back!
Gnomore
Guild Member

Postby Gnomore » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 am

So I hit 65 back on 7/29 and hit 50 AA over the weekend, currently sitting at 95 AA (Can look at Magelo in sig for breakdown of how AA's have been spent thus far.). Would like to be a recruit for full member/raider, not just F&F as stated in initial application.

Thanks and having a great time!
Gnomore
Guild Member

Re: Gnomore - 65 Mage

Postby Gnomore » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 am

double post
Last edited by Gnomore on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gnomore
Guild Member

Re: Gnomore - 65 Mage

Postby Gnomore » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 am

edit - double post.

Return to “Recruitment”