Shamtastix - 65 Shaman

Shamtastix

Shamtastix - 65 Shaman

Postby Shamtastix » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Character Name: Shamtastix
Class: Shaman
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75% - Just recently had a kid so it depends on when she goes down for bed. Usually it is between 8 - 9pm PST

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes, have used discord before

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes, already installed

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:PoFire flagged, nothing else

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 64AA Radiant Cure 1, MGB, Canni, Mental Clarity 3, Healing Gift, Spell Casting Reinforcement 1, Healing Adept 5. Working on finishing out the rest of the important ones ASAP

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: N/A

What experience do you have playing this class?: Mainly just leveling, I played a War and Monk back on live, but I understand raiding and mechanics. Always open for advice though on the Shaman!

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them: None, mainly leveled before LDoN then stopped playing due to having a kid and I wasn't sure if I would still be able to play or not.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Raided back on live through PoP although it wasn't a top end raiding guild. Have done PoTime a few times and remember some of the fights. I've also watched youtube videos to get some reminders on the mechanics of the fights

How did you hear about us?: Eq Forums and Phinnykills

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: May have grouped with a few, but none that I know of in particular

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: Will be late most nights to the raids due to the kiddo, but I am hoping this will not deter from my app going through. Looking forward to GoD as I have never experienced the content before. As I said above, I am looking to better my game play as a Shaman and while I wont need hand holding or anything, I am always open to feedback to better myself and the guild as a whole!

Return to “Recruitment”