Hardcorn 65 Bard

Hardcorn

Hardcorn 65 Bard

Postby Hardcorn » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Character Name:Hardcorn
Class:Bard
Current Level:65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:95-100%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:Yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:I am flagged for all Elemental Planes, Plane of Time, ST, and I am currently working on my VT key in hopes I can attend the throwback raid in VT on Thursday.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:Currently I have 312 spent aa and 60 banked for GoD. I have purchased all relevant aa in the current content and have banked sufficient aa to purchase the relevant aa upon GoD launch. I have always prioritized my aa to first song/instrument focus followed by defensive aa because I mostly play as a puller.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?:I played as a bard on Project 1999 for around 4 years, I have only been a bard main on Phinigel for around 3 months now, I was originally a Necromacer with a Ranger box, however, bard has always been my favorite class in EQ.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:The Kings Legion is the only guild I have been in on Phinigel, I joined them as The Kingsman before kunark launch and raided with them until the current content. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the Kings Legion and I have many friends there and will be sad to leave them. However, my schedule will no longer allow me to make their raid times, the PST time frame of Broken Wave is perfect for my schedule and I believe I will be able to attend almost every raid.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:I raided on the Karana server back in the early 2000's mostly in velious and pop.
I then raided extensively as a bard on p99 in original, kunark, and some velious content with <The Mystical Order> for almost all of it.
On Phinigel I have raided regularly(3 days a week) with the Kings Legion since early Kunark when we killed our first bosses as a guild. I started as a Necromancer and then brought on a ranger box when luclin expac released I then raided with both chars until late pop when i main switched to the bard, which was the best decision I've ever made on Phinigel. I have loved being a bard again, I am currently one of 2 main pullers in KL and the only regular bard puller. I hope to be given the chance to be a contributing member of the Broken Wave's pull team as well.

How did you hear about us?: I have recognized you guys since i started on the server as the premier west coast raid guild, I actually inquired to someone(i don't remember who) just before kunark launch about possibly joining but my current level and availability would not allow me to meet the guild's requirements at the time. But, I am super excited at the opportunity to raid with you all now!

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:Echokid, is a real life friend since we were kids.I also know Passedout, another rl friend of echo and myself who is currently apping.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:Although I got a late start to the bard game I have quickly caught up and aquired all of the necessary bard tools and gear to be an apt puller.
Lastly, I would like to state that I am changing my name from Necked to Hardcorn as I app to you all. The only reason I am doing this is I simply don't like the name Necked, my necromancer is named Neck Romancer thus, Neck is what I was always known as in KL, on the first raid I attended after my main switch to the bard I changed the bard's name to Necked it on a split second decision to so that people in KL would know who I am, I have never liked the name therefore I am taking this opportunity to change it. However, I felt it worth stating publicly so there was no confusion or misconception.
Treach
Officer

Re: Hardcorn 65 Bard

Postby Treach » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 pm

sounds good. look up a officer in game for invite.
Soon
Recruit

Re: Hardcorn 65 Bard

Postby Soon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:27 am

<App of the Year Award>

Return to “Recruitment”