Passedout 65 Shadowknight

Passedout
Guild Member

Passedout 65 Shadowknight

Postby Passedout » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Character Name: Passedout
Class:Shadowknight
Current Level:65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:95 - 100%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:Yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:Fully Flagged for all raid zones. Time, Elems, VT, VP

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:627 AAs with 130 Banked. Usually with new Expan start with Defen AAs first followed by HP AAs for tanking/ survivability, followed by DPS AAs for when not tanking

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: I am max level

What experience do you have playing this class?:I have mained the SK on Phinny since I began my time here 2 months before kunark, I also had a max level SK on live I played on and off for around 10 years that was the tank for group content

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:I was a member of Kingsmen which then merge into Kings Legion, I was officer and Guild banker for Kings Legin since around Mid Kunark. My work times are shiftig and it has become increasingly more difficult to make raids with Kings Legion. I am EST but work 2nd shift normally 2pm to 10pm so I will be off work and Home when Broken Wave begins forming for raids

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:I have played EQ on and off since 2001 including some brief time on p99. I raiding on Karana server which is now Rathe/Prexus with a guild called Greye Hawk. I raided time/GoD/ Omens a ton before taking my first break from EQ after TSS before underfoot.

How did you hear about us?:My RL friend Echokid is currently Apping to guild

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:Echokid

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:I am fairly active player and i also Box a 65 576 AA Cleric regularly. I often boxed him for raids in Kings Legion and am willing to do so if guild finds it is needed.
Treach
Officer

Re: Passedout 65 Shadowknight

Postby Treach » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:43 pm

look up a officer in game for invite.

Treach

Return to “Recruitment”