Wispering 65 Necro

Wispering

Wispering 65 Necro

Postby Wispering » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Wispering
Necromancer
With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 75%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes, already loaded

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: yes

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?: none

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices: 48 spent atm, 4 banked. I bought what I needed for raids, pet hold, resists, expansion of int, mgb for dmf. All the nice stuff that my old ass can remember from 10 years ago

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: n/a

What experience do you have playing this class?: Vanilla to EoS, raid lead, class lead, guild officer

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:PUG, just wanted a leveling place. KL, I wanted to try them but they like pancakes and I’m a waffle man. Seriously I tried them for a day and decided it was a bad fit.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of: Drinal: Cats in Hats, The Collective, raided most content in expansions from start to EoS, hated Uqua the most, Tac and Qvic are awesome

How did you hear about us?: word of mouth

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?: Paydro, he was pretty easy to chat with

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?: I’m an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, I will give you all the terrible medical advice I can muster and I’m an AFR officer so I can drink coffee like a champ

Return to “Recruitment”