Acapello - 65 Bard

Acapello
Guild Member

Acapello - 65 Bard

Postby Acapello » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Character Name: Acapello
Class: Bard
Current Level: 65

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?

- I am pretty sure I can make between of 80%-90% of the scheduled raids barring work travel. Monday's might be a challenge sometimes, but I believe I can make it work.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?

- I can use discord on raids. I like the way that you can easily get messages across in this fashion

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?

- I can use GINA on raids, although I am not that familiar with it. This will be something fairly new to me, but I think I can get is set-up

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?

- I am flagged for all zones through Time, with the exception of VP (just need to get myself a Trak tooth, which I should be getting shortly)

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:

- 240 AAs and counting

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?

- I am max level and I have 2 alts that are also max level

What experience do you have playing this class?

- I have been playing a bard as a main for many years now. This has been the class that I have enjoyed the most so far, although I have swapped between a bard and cleric in different guilds throughout my EQ career.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:

I was most recently in Sad Dragons. I left the guild because my playtimes and the times that the guild raids at are not compatible. I tried to make it work, but I was not able to maintain an attendance level that I thought was appropriate and as the expansions progress I think I would have become more of a hindrance to the raids than an asset if I was not able to raid enough to be geared appropriately.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:

- I have been playing EQ for over 17 years. In the past I have started over on many progression guilds both on progression servers and on liver servers. I have been in Dead Halfling Society in many of its iterations as well as Lost in Progression. I would like to try to stay on one server for a while and progress past lvl 85 which is my highest lvl character.

How did you hear about us?

- I heard about the guild throughout my time here on Phinny. I have seen many of your members and have only herd good things about the guild.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?

- At this time I do not think I know anyone from the guild

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?

- Not at this time.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Kind regards,

Acapello
Faenix
Guild Member

Re: Acapello - 65 Bard

Postby Faenix » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:39 pm

We typically prefer our songs with instrumental accompaniment. Do you only do acapello?
Acapello
Guild Member

Postby Acapello » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 am

Nah...I am up to Jam with anyone who can hold a tune :)
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Please see myself, Snomie, Elderan, Vaion, Treach, Dylan, or Faenix in game for an invite.

Return to “Recruitment”