65 Wizard / 65 Enchanter

Looper

65 Wizard / 65 Enchanter

Postby Looper » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:56 am

Code: Select all
Character Name: Looper / Hypnos
Wizard / Enchanter:
65/65:

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:
75% + if not better :]
Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:
Yes
Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:
Yes
What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:
Wizzy has everything including time, but only halfway to VT key. Enchanter is keyed for basically everything including VT/Time/Ele etc.
How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:
355aa on wizzy and 365aa on enchy. have basically all of the important aa
If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:
n/a
What experience do you have playing this class?:
I've been playing EverQuest since kunark, specifically a wizard. Enchanter is a class I also have played for a very long time. I have duo boxed basically
List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:
Not to much history on phinny to note. I was in dragonbone citadel for a brief time a long time ago, but for the most part I did pug raiding or raiding with some friends guilds :]
On Xegony/Zeb I raided with Stone alot and for a while Iratus Lepus.
Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
I've been raiding EQ and have experience in all current zones up to OoW. I also played the Quarm event server.
How did you hear about us?:
I've grouped with a couple random members b4 and I really just went on your website and liked your raid schedule ;].
Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:
no one really
Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
i'm on the west coast up in washington state and I am really excited to start raiding again!
Snomie

Re: 65 Wizard / 65 Enchanter

Postby Snomie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:15 am

I checked with him in game and he'll be apping with wizard as the main and enchanter will be box/alt. Tagged 25/6.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:
#1 in both PvE and PvP:
Vaion
Officer

Postby Vaion » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Must dye your robe pink to become one of The Pink Guard. Tich must be saved at all costs!
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 pm

We get to sacrifice more Bards to the loot gods for silk pants. :twisted:
Tich
Guild Member

Postby Tich » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:14 am

Vaion wrote:Must dye your robe pink to become one of The Pink Guard. Tich must be saved at all costs!

I approve of this message!
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Are you still wanting to app to us or have you moved on? Haven't seen you online yet for raids.

Return to “Recruitment”