Guild Member

Echokid, 65 Enchanter

Postby Echokid » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Character Name:
Echokid

Class:
Enchanter

Current Level:

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?:
I'm on EST time and raiding during PST hours is perfect for my schedule. You could expect 75% or better.

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?:
Definitely

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?:
I'm a linux user so if i can get it working on wine, yea definitely.

What is your flag status (elementals/time specifically)?:
I'm fully flagged to time.

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:
422 spent and I currently have 120 banked for GoD.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?:

What experience do you have playing this class?:
I came to phinny having never played an enchanter before and i love the class. I certainly have a good grasp of what is required of me during a raid or in a group. I'd also ask questions about what is expected of me in regards to raids/certain encounters to see if it differs from my previous raiding experience.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:
I've been a member of the same guild for over a year, Kings Legion. I have very much enjoyed my time there, but raiding at 7PM has become very hard with my current life situation. I'm married with kids and the early evening hours have become essential for work/decompression/hanging with the wife or friends etc. My play time is typically 11PM until 2 or 3 AM EST, so a PST raiding guild would be perfect for my schedule.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
I began raiding in kunark and have experienced all end game content spanning into the current era. All done with Kings Legion. I have zero experience raiding in GoD or beyond.

How did you hear about us?:
Researching PST guilds on phinny.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:
I also have a shaman box that just recently hit 65. He has 20 AAs as of writing this ( MGB and extended duration ). I have no raiding experience with a shaman but I'm totally down to learn.
Soon

Re: Echokid, 65 Enchanter

Postby Soon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 am

Welcome - Please see Relvis, Treach, Elderan, Vaion, Dylan, Faenix, Snomie, or Farcore for a chat in game.
Farcore

Postby Farcore » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 pm

You still planning on apping?
Echokid
Guild Member

Postby Echokid » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Hey. Yes i do. Sorry for the delay. In hindsight I may have app'ed a week earlier than i should have. It's been a busy one, but I should be fine for next weeks raids.

Return to “Recruitment”