Poisoness, 66 BST

Poisoness

Poisoness, 66 BST

Postby Poisoness » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Character Name: Poisoness
Class: Beastlord
Current Level: 66

With a raid schedule of 8pm - midnight PST on M, T, Th, what should we expect your usual 30 day Raid Attendance % to be?: 90-100%

Using Discord during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use Discord during raids?: Yes

Using GINA during raids is mandatory. Will you be able to use GINA during raids?: Yes, I use Gina to help manage my fero rotation as well as using it to avoid AEs.

What is your flag status (Gates of discord flags specifically)?: None, I stopped playing just after LDoN

How many AA do you have? Summarize your AA choices:
388 AA. All the essential pet management AA, Paragon, but only the first level, MGB, all the basics, then I started on the DPS/Utility. I don't have many of the GoD or OOW AA's, as I am still playing catch up.

If you are not max level, what is your target date for hitting max level?: Hopefully before the bonus exp is over on the 4th.

What experience do you have playing this class?: Raided as a BST from Luclin through LDoN, then took a break to play a mage on Agnarr.

List any previous guilds you have been a member of on Phinigel with a brief explanation as to why you left them:
I was in Echoes of Elysium from Classic to LDoN, left them due to time zone differences (I joined a PST guild on Angarr), and most of my friends quit while I was gone. I am finding I'm not as excited about re-doing classic through PoP as I thought I would be, and find myself less and less enthused about Agnarr.

Provide a brief history of your raiding experience (if any) in EverQuest and feel free to mention any notable guilds you have been a member of:
Raided on Phinny from Classic to LDoN, I don't have any experience past LDoN. I can follow instructions and learn fast.

How did you hear about us?:
I am familiar with most of the guilds on Phinny as a general situational awareness sort of thing.

Who else do you already know in Broken Wave and how do you know them?:
No one in particular. Your times just match up well with mine, as I live in Hawaii.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or take into consideration when reviewing your application or recruitment performance?:

I am a quiet, low maintenance sort of person. I do have a 64 Mage (pretty much no AA beyond pet management) and a 65 Druid (also few AAs) if you don't need beastlords, but they would take a fair bit more work to get to a usable level.
Dukat
Guild Member

Re: Poisoness, 66 BST

Postby Dukat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:20 pm

Out of curiosity, did you ever main your druid? I had a few positive run ins with a EoE druid back in classic.
Poisoness

Postby Poisoness » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Dukat wrote:Out of curiosity, did you ever main your druid? I had a few positive run ins with a EoE druid back in classic.

I mained her (Snickerdoodle) very briefly in Velious. It was always my intention to swap to BST when they came out, so I bounced around a bit before Luclin. I was a Chanter out of the gate (Anjel), and the druid in Velious. I understand the EoE can have a bit of a questionable reputation, but I have generally lived by the theory that if I am kind to others I am less likely to run into problems.
Dukat
Guild Member

Postby Dukat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Ahhh think Gingerbear was who I am thinking of. All good though, I was just wondering.
Snomie

Postby Snomie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:43 pm

Tagged Sunday 31 Dec.
The 100% legit and undisputed #1 ranked Wizard as seen on Magelo!
Here's what other people are saying about Snomie:

Return to “Recruitment”